CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas gift

Merry Christmas to you all....I know, a little late. Christmas around here was wonderful as always! I just love spending time with my family, the laughs we all have together are forever stored in my memory bank...


I received the camera I have been asking for (thanks to all you Nikon user's) from my 3 favorite "men" in this world, I bet they are happy they got that for me (it's glued to my eye)!! Here are a few pics, not the greatest yet, still trying to figure this thing out (WOW!), oh the make and model of the camera is the Nikon D90 and I love it so much...thanks boys!

No cropping or editing was done (only because I can't figure that out yet either).

My new boots....pretty fancy!

12 comments:

The McGovern Family said...

did all of that stuff on Luke come from only ONE bottle?

Kristen said...

The D90....Lucky girl!!! Santa brought me a new camera too. I am slowly trying to get through the manual to learn all of the features!
Great boots too!

Jana, Jeff and Jaydin Gilchrist said...

Love the camera, I cant figure out how to use a 400.00 camera let alone one that nice!
Love the boots, nice for all that snow!

crunchy peas said...

makes all the difference huh? so fun!!

Heidi said...

Holy cow...Luke is SO going to kill you for that picture! I'm thinking...senior year book?? hehehe. Love your new boots!

Alicia said...

There's nothing better than getting a new snazzy camera! It takes amazing pics..a lot better than the polaroids we took in middle school HA!

Shannon said...

Nice! That is the perfect gift for you - now you can contnue to take awesome pictures. Are you still making photo framed names? I may have to have you make one for me :)

Tishelle Ward said...

I want to eat Luke's buns in that photo! Is that wrong???:) He is gonna kill you!
I would love that camera. I am very jealous. But considering I can't even figure out my current one, there is NO way that Jason is buying that anytimne soon:)

Thomas family said...

I am so excited, to find your blog on Shannon's. Your new nephew is beautiful!

Check ours out...

http://thomasgang.blogspot.com/

The Pawlak's said...

Dem, love the boots and absolutely love the picture of Luke...hilarious! He is such a ham!

Jodi said...

You are going to LOVE your new camera. I got a Nikon this summer and Im still trying to figure out how to use it! Your boys are the biggest studs. I love seeing pictures of them.

crunchy peas said...

hi...um where are you?? are you one of those people that actually have a life seperate from their computer? huh, that's nice! I really want to see some more pictures from that snazzy new camera of yours. updates please!